Monday, September 14, 2009

September 14th Update: On the river again!














The Scott Valley Fundraiser is coming up quickly, please let us know if you're coming by getting your Pre-sale tickets from one of the locations below or by calling Diane Pomeroy at (530) 468-2707 or you can always get your tickets at the event:

* Wildwood Crossing and Coffee; Etna
* Scott Valley Florist; Fort Jones
* Bob’s Ranch House Restaurant; Etna
* Fort Jones Hardware; Fort Jones
* Kay Hanley @ Scott River High School (am) & Etna Elementary (pm); Etna
* Diane Pomeroy @ Quartz Valley School
* Mark Peaty @ Scott River High and Etna High School
* Joy Edwards @ SVUSD District Office; Main St., Fort Jones
* Suzy Marshall @ Scott Valley Berean Church; Etna
* Mike Thomas @ Matt’s house in Medford

Fundraiser @ Etna City Park on 9/19
Social hour and silent auction 5:00 p.m.
Complete tri tip BBQ dinner 6:00 p.m.
Dessert and Live auction to begin at 7:00 p.m.

Tickets: $15 single, $25 couple, $5 children aged 10 or under

Special live music performed by Calico throughout the evening

The following is a message from Matt:
Now for the other good stuff, I went fishing this weekend, Ryan and Red hauled me off and got me into a Ryan's drift boat. I had an awesome time. First time back on the river and not the last either!!

The only disconcerting part was the fact I was strapped into a wheelchair that weighs about 100 lbs, not that it would matter since I couldn't swim right now to save my life, but still it was a little unnerving. Anyway, a blast was had and I can't thank Ryan and Red enough for having me along for the fishing trip and my first float boat ride in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment