Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tis the season for being thankful for what we have and thought I would share some things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful that I can move my arms, that I can feel things from my nipples up, that my lungs remain healthy, that there were over 20 people in the waiting room on the day of my injury, thankful that Beth stayed the night in the ICU with me that first night, that Kyle stayed the next night, for all the others that kept me company during the nights at the hospital, the neurosurgeon was able to put me back together, that my mind is intact (well mostly), that I have some of the best friends that anyone could ask for, that I have a loving supportive family, and there's so much more that I could go and on.

Still one thing amazes is all the support from perfect strangers. It has renewed my faith in humanity! So with that I want to send a personal thanks to each and every person that reads this!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment