Friday, August 6, 2010

River Rafting Fundraiser and Silent Auction - Help needed!

My stint at Project Walk is coming to an end. It's been a great experience and I have really benefited from it. My upper body has gotten a lot stronger, muscles in my core are starting to react, and I'm gaining some muscle mass back in my legs. I'm looking into trying to come back down here in the near future, but there are some logistics to work out.

Don't forget about my fundraiser coming up on the Klamath! It's going to be fun!!

Right now the following things have been donated:

Silent auction items:
-A day whitewater rafting for 2 on the Upper Klamath
-12' whitewater raft

Food for dinner:
-Appetizer
-A keg of beer

We could really use some more donations for drinks(beer, wine or whatever), dinner, breakfast, and the silent auction. So if you can help let me know!! Also, spread the word!

Thanks again for all your support. I wouldn't be here at Project Walk without it!!

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, I'm Kyle's neighbor and we'll be donating a case of wine from Rising Sun Farms for the auction. I look forward to meeting you! - Robin

    ReplyDelete